Edinburgh's Top Harry Potter Locations!
The Elephant House:start the tour with Harry Potter's birthplace!J.K.Rowling's journey started here.
Sit on the table where the author penned down the Philosopher's Stone! Costumes are encouraged 😉
Read the Harry Potter news & discover the part The Elephant House played in this global phenomenon!
And while you're at it, take a detour to its loo to leave a message for The Boy Wizard and friends!
Pro tip: The Elephant House does amazing pancakes and Danish apples! Order yourself a treat. 🤤
2) Victoria Street: where J.K.Rowling drew inspiration from for Diagon Alley!
This is because the street is diagonal, hence; Diagon Alley.
Greyfriars Kirk: Jo Rowling came across Tom Riddle's grave, and decided it was a cool villain name!
4) Edinburgh City Chambers: Her handprints were carved in tribute to her literary contributions!
5) Balmoral: Suffering from writer's block, Jo checked herself into the hotel to finish the series!
6) The Boy Wizard: end the tour with a Potter spree such as sweets from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!
7) Alongside a cheeky butterbeer from Department of Magic located on the Royal Mile!
Planning a Bachelorette Party in Tulum 🇲🇽
Best Spots for Photos in San Francisco 🇺🇸
How to visit Pisa and its Leaning Tower 🇮🇹
How To Create Your First Jumprope
Made with Jumprope