Fall Wardrobe Checklist
View my profile
1. Cozy, slouchy, warm cardigan(s). Goes with EVERYTHING. No coat needed.
2. Scarves! Must have for Fall!! Wrap them or wear loose. Great layering option. Have a variety!
3. Boots! Get a pair tall enough to cover your ankles to wear with jeans or leggings.
4. Warm beanie. Find one you love to wear. Soft and easy to toss on are absolute musts!
Same staple items of a different variety! These items will elevate any wardrobe to be Fall ready!!
1. Cardigan ✔️ 2. Scarf ✔️ 3. Boots ✔️ 4. Hat ✔️ Done!
Guides from other creators
6 Fall Outfits Styling My October Nuuly Box
5 Must-have sweaters for Fall & Winter
Target Fall Haul
5 Ways to Style Bike Shorts
3 Winter Over the Knee Boots Outfits
How To Style A Plain White Tee For Fall
View more Jumpropes
Make Your Outfit Fall Ready With Scarves
Quick N Fresh Fall Face
Easy DIY Natural Face Mask
Fall Wind Down
View full profile
Explore more Jumprope
Want to create? It’s fast, easy, free & open to anyone.
More than 50,000 step-by-step guides to learn how to do anything.