10 Must Visit Places In Japan
Hi! We’re Rachel & Tiernan. We want to share our favourite places in Japan.
1. Osaka is known as “the nation’s kitchen”.
2. Dotonbori is the famous food district there.
Be sure to try okonomiyaki; Osaka’s special savoury pancake.
Kyoto, famous for temples, is beautiful in the spring.
3. Arashiyama Bamboo Forest is a perfect early morning visit.
Listen to the bamboo swaying in the breeze.
4. Ginkakuji is a Zen Buddhist temple nestled in the mountains.
5. Kinkakuji is similar in size, but covered in gold leaf.
6. Fushimi Imari Taisha is the main Imari Shinto Shrine for Japan.
The vermillion torii gates are world famous.
7. Tokyo is home to 14 million people (in the prefecture).
8. We love to go rowing in Ueno Park.
9. Tokyo Sky Tree is the second tallest building in the world.
10. Shibuya crossing is the world’s busiest intersection.
Thanks for joining us! Visit celtandkiwi.com for more.
Planning a Bachelorette Party in Tulum 🇲🇽
Best Spots for Photos in San Francisco 🇺🇸
How to visit Pisa and its Leaning Tower 🇮🇹
How To Create Your First Jumprope
Made with Jumprope